Friday, January 8, 2010

Thursday = Must-See TV! Oh noes!



I was a bit nervous about missing my Thursday shows. I was worried I might start going through withdrawal. Luckily, my book kept me distracted and my electric blanket kept me warm, while the snow piled up and the wind chills dipped lower. I must say, I'm starting to feel less "dumbed down" and more "smart" building up in my brain. Too bad I don't know any fun MRI people, who could scan my brain before and during this experiment for giggles (and for free!).

This morning, I made an exception to my experiment and watched 20 minutes of tv, so I could catch up on the overnight snow and how hazardous the roads would be. A slight cheat, but it was in no way entertaining...only a fact-finding mission. :-)

I anticipate the twitch of withdrawal symptoms to begin tomorrow and into Sunday, when my body and mind will surely want to fall into the dumb stupor it's grown accustomed to on the weekends.

3 comments:

  1. Heehee - "fun MRI people". Who are they?

    And I have to say, D, that if it were not reruns, you may be in trouble on Thursdays or even Mondays. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Luckily, the DVR is still working! ;-) When I return to watching tv, though, I will definitely be more selective!

    ReplyDelete