Thursday, September 10, 2009

Who I Am

More about me...

I'm afraid of heights & water.

I'm never going to be perfect. I'm learning to be fine with that.

I love kids and can't wait to have my own.

I hate clutter.

I lack self-discipline.

I hate Wal-Mart, but continue shopping there for the prices.

I follow celebrity news more than "real" news.

I love my job. Really, I do!

I want to be a better wife. My husband is incredibly sweet & thoughtful and I love him more each day.

I would love to be a modern hippie (minus the drugs). I'm all about love, happiness, granola, and yoga.

I hate confrontation.

My favorite dessert is tiramisu.

I am finally starting to enjoy cooking, but still hate cleaning up.

I don't take myself too seriously, or anyone else for that matter. I often say things to get a laugh.
I have a need (a disease, if you will) to please.

I analyze myself and others a lot. It helps me understand people and their actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment